A wonderful company in Tucson, AZ is seeking a PBX Operator to join their team on a temp basis. There is a possibility of a permanent position for the right candidate!
This individual provides routine and emergency switchboard communication services. They will...
- manage switchboard response time by monitoring the calls waiting number on each console and requesting callers to hold any time the call waiting number is 4 or greater
- Respond to all emergency situations
- Utilize the correct procedures for all codes and emergency calls
- 06:45 AM to 3:15 PM
- 2:45 PM to 11:15 PM
- 10:45 PM to 07:15 AM
2-5 days a week, weekends are essential.
*Days/hours may vary each week.
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (G.E.D.)
- Knowledge of PBX switchboard preferred
- Intermediate computer skills
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- Flexibility in hours/days
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $10.50 /hour
Pay: $10.50 to $10.75/hour
Job Status: Full Time, Temp to Hire