The Temp Connection adheres to all laws and regulations applicable to the conduct of our business. We strictly maintain the highest standards of ethical conduct in our interaction with employees, clients, and competitors.
What does this mean to you?
If you are a client, it means:
- We will routinely reference check our employees and conduct background checks when requested. Our service also includes credit checks which we are certified to perform.
- We will test and evaluate every employee to assure the best possible match with the information you have given us.
- We will always apprise you of your rate and charges up front.
- We will promptly attend to any request.
If you are an employee, it means:
- We will test, evaluate and interview to determine your strengths to make the best possible matches for you.
- We will always apprise you of your pay rate and hours of work prior to assignment.
- We will pay you weekly upon receipt of your authorized timecard.
- We will attempt to accommodate your preferred work schedule.
- We will treat all applicants and employees with dignity and respect. We provide equal employment opportunities, based on bona fide job qualifications, without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
- We will take prompt action to address your questions, concerns, or complaints.