Successful manufacturing company located in Tucson, AZ is seeking graphic designers to join their team!
Graphic Designers are responsible for supporting all aspects of digital marketing (sell sheets and presentations, website, email campaign and social media graphics, etc.) as well as 2-dimensional development including package and product design, illustration, print collateral, display design and showroom design. Must be responsible, detail oriented and excel at professional communication both domestically and internationally. Graphic Designers must be self-starters that are able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate the ability to provide creative solutions to a variety of challenges.
Skills / Requirements
- Work with marketing team to determine layouts, font colors, font types, logos, pictures and other visual aspects of websites
- Work with marketing team to create necessary artwork for all areas of marketing campaigns
- Create appealing graphics that effectively convey the intended message and target the intended audience
- Design and production of licensed or in-house consumer brands
- Consistent adherence to existing branding and style guides through different medias
- Posses a deep understanding of production and play an active role in production file preparation
- Create and assemble comps/mock-ups for presentations and production
- Coordinate with the Brand Manager, Art Director and Sales Team for completion of sample requests
- Design new style guides, logos, displays, advertising, websites, and other related marketing and sales materials
- Adhere to timelines, costing and production dates, and strive to beat targeted deadlines
- Design new style guides, logos, displays, advertising, website graphics, and other related marketing and sales materials
- Create or adjust dielines for packaging and POP structures
- Complete projects from milestone to milestone and ensure quality deliverables
- Have a basic understanding of brand strategy
- Play an active role in the creative Quality control protocol
- Maintain team and licensor communication and relationships through strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills
- Effectively present work to peers and internal clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or 3+ years of related work experience
- Expert in Adobe Suite including Creative Cloud
- Experienced in digital design including web, digital marketing and social media
- Knowledge of 3D CAD design a plus
- Able to illustrate and create vector art
- Knowledge of packaging structures and materials
- Great sense of typography, graphic, and logo design
- Maintain proper file management
- Must work quickly and multi task while maintaining great attention to detail
This company is a fun and results-driven environment that plays hard and works harder! This is an opportunity to be part of a diversified creative team with huge growth potential.
Job Status: Full Time, Temp to Hire