This posting has expired and is no longer available.
A well-respected Research Corporation located in the NW area is seeking a Project Coordinator to provide administrative support and work closely with the Executive Director and Project Manager to facilitate and support the multiple, global virtual workgroups in their organization's goals that provide solutions to health/disease issues.
Job Duties include:
- Front-line interface of the work groups that reflect a high level of professionalism and personal integrity demonstrated by follow through of agreed upon actions
- Manage scheduling process of meetings and effectively manage changes and updates to the schedule based on competing demands. Set up WebEx and dial-in information when required and provide meeting support. Keep record of meeting attendance.
- Support generation of concise and accurate reports and other supporting material to effectively communicate documents and progress to internal and external stakeholders. Ensure project documents are complete, current and archived appropriately.
- Track project schedule milestones and suggest corrective action when needed. Prepare, update, and provide status updates, track and communicate priority item reviews with management and other stakeholders.
- Keep membership roster and member contact info up to date.
- Arrange for any necessary travel for internal team and select stakeholders when required.
- Monitor workgroup's website traffic and assure accuracy and timely updates.
- As needed, assist with any company-wide administrative needs, covering the front desk, helping prepare or cleanup form on-site events, etc.
Degree in the biosciences or medical device field is desired. Any experience in pharmaceutical industry, medical device and/or the drug development process is preferred. Project Management experience is beneficial.
- Works well independently and in a team environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills and technical scientific language and writing fluency is desired
- Good problem-solving and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively present information to management and general staff
- Proficient use of MS Office Suite including SharePoint
- Proficient use of standard computer programs: Browsers, Adobe Acrobat, etc.
- Ability to interact professionally and courteously with people at all levels by phone, e-mail, and in person