Pay: $55,000 to $60,000/year
Salary commensurate with experience
Job Status: Full Time, Temp to Hire
Maintain customer satisfaction, loyalty, and retention by providing problem-solving resources; and managing the staff so the Department runs in an efficient and profitable manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manage the interface between Corporate and Customers for order entry, shipping scheduling, delivery, pricing product complaints, and problem resolution
• Work with sales, marketing, and manufacturing to ensure on time delivery and customer satisfaction.
• Release orders for shipping to domestic and international customers to meet on-time metrics
• Resolve all escalated customer issues
• Ensure accurate documentation throughout the department that includes order entry, product returns, pricing deviations, delivery and customer complaints/resolutions, and international shipment documentation
• Provide customer service and inside sales reports for department, inter-departmental, and senior management requirements
• Will oversee staff involved in inbound sales, telemarketing sales, website mail-order sales, sample coordination, returned merchandise process, documentation requirements for overseas/international customers, EDI orders
• Will supervise Assistant Manager who handles transportation and logistics of product shipments
• Select, train, coach, review, and manage the Department staff. Foster a team driven environment and encourage employees to be proactive and to take ownership in reaching Department and Company goals.
• Assist CSR’s with essential duties when applicable
• Develop and implement an in-house telemarketing process for selected product lines
• Oversee website mail-order programs and consumer technical support
• Accountable for taking action on stated intentions & assigned duties
• 5 to 10 years demonstrated experience in Customer Service/Sales leadership and management
• Knowledge of transportation and logistics in a manufacturing environment
• Excellent organizational, communication, reporting, and planning skills
• Positive and creative outlook and resourcefulness under pressure
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and dedicated business programs
• Ability to maintain a good working relationship with co-workers and the general public.